Monday, May 7, 2012

Good or Bad? Satisfy or Not Satisfy? No more IMPORTANT!

Things became more complicated! Since the 4th semester, the problems came out until now. Every semester, there will be having group problems when forming the groups. I might not qualified to say anything. But from the 2 classmates' opinions, i think they are trying to say be cooperate with the group members even you are dislike the member(s). Try get teamwork all together to perform the assignments. Yes, they are right. Before this, I had been group with the member(s) that I dislike. I was not dislike the member(s) by the first impression. I dislike the member(s) because communication and the behaviour of that particular member(s) are made me dislike. Moreover, My group also had been work with the member(s) who so pity that no one would accept them. Because of no one accept them, they had been throw into my group. From these such experiences, I can really felt so hard and difficult when completing the assignments. Even i still can finish it but I totally is bad mood and angry all the time since I felt unhappy during the assignment processes. Now, it made a problem to our class rep. She so pity and have to solve this problem. The 2 classmates are right because these are individuals problem. So, dun throw these such problem to class rep to help to solve. I have my own views but i decide to be quite. The group whether good or bad, I will not argue or say anything even i didn't say anything at the begining. Except I banned the guy when another group ask us to accept the guy. So,my views become so little and small when I think in this way. I just want to finish this last semester with safely and no matter how my group is good or bad. Plus, the assignments will be do with own best and help each others as possibe as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment